Monday, November 7, 2011

Extra large

Meet Huffy! We think he is a few years old and an American Bulldog mix. He was given to my husband by a guy who couldn't/wouldn't take care of him. Shortly after getting him the vet told my husband Huffy had heart worms. So the poor dog had to go through heart worm treatment. Some dogs don't live through it-so important to make sure you are giving your pets their flea/heart worm medicine monthly!!! Huffy is now a big, healthy boy. He is with Patty and loves to run and sit in the sun. During the summer going to see them both is awful because of the slobber. But when it cools off like now it isn't bad. We took him to the vet recently and right before him and my husband left, my husband said "Hang on, I want to get him to calm down first." Our vet replied " I didn't know he had a calm down mode." He really is just a big baby. He has no mean bone in his body. Duke and Spot got out one day and Huffy wanted to play with them, well they had other ideas. They jumped him and in about 2 seconds he had gotten them both off.




No comments:

Post a Comment