Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Meet Lily

We are not sure what kind of dog Lily is but she is a great dog. About 2 1/2 years ago I got an email about Lily. It basically said she needed a home or she was going to the pound. This was right around Christmas. I talked my husband, my boyfriend at the time, into taking her. So we went and got her and brought her to my house. We looked at her paperwork and she had just been adopted two months prior from the pound. The girl got her and then realized she didn't have time for her.

Right away she snapped at Angel but we thought she was nervous. My husband took her to his house about 2 hours away and she lived with him, Missy, Kristen and my father in law for awhile. Everything was okay for months but then it got bad. Lily is very aggressive with female dogs. It got so bad we had to put her outside with Spot. When we built the house we tried to have her live inside with Angel and Missy but she got so aggressive it scared me. So Lily lives outside in a big yard, with a huge house and her buddy Spot. Spot loves the company even if she is really bossy.


No comments:

Post a Comment