Friday, February 3, 2012

ER visit

What a week...........last night when I got home Lola was very sick. Same symptoms Angel and Reba had. I rushed to the ER vet. She had a very low temperature which really worried the vet and me. He gave her fluids and a shot. Then we had her on a heating pad all night. I was really scared she wouldn't make it. Being so little it hit her really hard. I took her to our Vet this morning and she is much better and on medicine. Our Vet thinks they got into something in our backyard. It could be something like they ate rabbit poop. We watch them but you can't control everything. But we are going to try to fix our fence so the rabbits can't get in there. Seriously, I am going to ask my boss to make my checks out to the Vet. Cause one whole check was spent in a week.

We learned our ER vet will more than likely close. They just aren't doing enough business because people can't afford it with the economy the way it is. I hate that, I love that place. I hate going but know if I have to that our babies will be taken care of.

No comments:

Post a Comment