Thursday, September 15, 2011

Angel's day

My mom adopted me 6 years ago and I love her to pieces. Her and I are a lot alike..we both love to eat, have long hair and like to take naps. For a long time I was the only dog in the house and it was nice. I did have to live with Bullet who is a tad on the crazy side but he keeps to himself mostly. Now I live with my dad and three sisters..and the cat.

A typical day for me starts early. I am ready to eat around 3 or 4 in the morning but my parents don't get up that early. Either myself or Missy wakes up dad and we run outside to potty. Then it's breakfast time!! I go crazy for food and herd my parents with my nose..I mean come on I am starving I haven't eat since dinner. We eat and then go outside until dad leaves. Shortly after that mom wakes up and we sit on the couch and snuggle. Occasionally that cat will come around but I am quick to herd him back into his room. I also like to lay in the bathroom and wait for him..I know but it's just fun.

When mom leaves Lola and I go into the bedroom. Lola loves to give me kisses-I try to ignore her hoping she stops but it doesn't work. We sleep all day..I usually sleep in the laundry basket. When dad or mom comes home it's dinner time!!!! Then we go outside and play. I hunt for bugs..I love bugs. I especially love grasshoppers and if someone tries to take them from me I get mad. Mom and I didn't have a fenced in yard like we do now and I love it. I dig holes, lay in the sun and just walk around. It's really nice except for when Missy and Reba are playing and run into me. Speaking of Reba-she is driving me nuts. I have a bunch of stuffed animals I hide on my bed and that stupid puppy keeps getting them. Every time I turn around she has one in her mouth. I take very good care of my toys but she destroys hers. Luckily mom and dad get my stuff back for me.

I love to go on walks and when it is cool our parents take us. They take me and Lola first. Lola runs down the driveway but then gets tired so mom has to carry her back. About 8 every night I stalk my dad...cause at bed time we treats. We eat and then go to bed, I usually sleep next to my mom on the floor. I like sleeping in the bed but it gets hot and Missy and Lola take up a lot of room.

Okay is it breakfast time yet??? I am HUNGRY.

No comments:

Post a Comment