Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Day in the life of Reba

Hey there it's Reba. Back in March I was wandering around and this guy found me, lucky for me because I had found a house where people left out shoes and well..shoes are meant to be chewed. The lady wasn't happy and almost called animal control on me. But I was saved by my now Uncle Jason. He took me to my new house and put me in the backyard with my sisters..once my mom saw me she couldn't say no. Dad wanted to keep me outside but mom put her foot down and I live with my three sisters and a cat.

I am only 7 months old and all I want to do is play and chew, chew and play. My day starts out waking up and going outside to potty. I have to sleep in a large crate because I can't control my mouth. It gets me in a lot of trouble..all I hear all day is "Reba Davis stop that". We go potty and eat then sometimes I get on the couch and snooze but most mornings Missy and I play. When I first got here Missy and I were the same size, not anymore! She shrunk. I like playing with Lola too but have to play gentle cause she is so little. Here is a picture of me on my first day at my new home.


When everyone goes to work I have to go back into my crate. I don't mind-I run in there and get a treat. I nap all day. When my mom and dad get back home I eat and then it's play time!!!!!!!!!!! Missy and I play a lot, most of the time she wants to play but sometimes she doesn't and gets cranky. I just follow her around until she plays with me.

I love to get my mom's socks and Angel's toys. I don't really play with Angel too much cause she is old and kinda grumpy. I sneak to get her toys but mom catches me every time! I love to go for walks. We usually go everyday and it is so much fun. Sometimes I grab Missy's leash and walk her. Not sure why but Dad doesn't like that at all. Here lately I have been trying to play with the cat Bullet. I just want to kiss on him and play but he makes these weird noises and tries to pop me. What's up with that? He is kinda crazy. When it's bedtime I get another treat and run into my crate to sleep. I am very happy to have found my forever home, and one day I am going to sleep in the bed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment