Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Good home needed

I know this is a long shot but thought I would try...last week this cute black dog showed up at our house as I was leaving for work. I went to get into my car to leave and she jumped inside. So I took her to my father in law's house so he could hold her and make sure I didn't run her over. Well she never left...and no one is looking for her. She was very hungry and had ticks. We think she got dumped like so many dogs are. We don't think she is even a year old. She loves people but is a little unsure of other dogs. Right now she is in a large fenced in area with a dog house next to Patty and Huffy but we would really like to find her a home where she could live inside with access to a fenced in yard. We named her Sadie and she is very sweet. It's hard to take a good picture because she gets so excited when we go see her. She looks bigger here than in person. We think she is only 30lbs and we don't think she will get much bigger. She has a docked tail and long hair. If anyone is interested please let me know. With four girls in our house we can't bring her over there....she is really lonely and we would love to find her a good home.

No comments:

Post a Comment